Mobile Care Qualifications Ltd aims to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of our employees while they are at work and of others who may be affected by our undertakings. This general policy statement provides a commitment and intent to comply with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
To ensure the principles of health and safety are clearly understood throughout the Company, we will be committed to:
- complying with relevant health and safety laws and regulations, voluntary programmes, collective agreements on health and safety and other requirements to which the Company subscribes;
- setting and monitoring of health and safety objectives for the Company;
- effective communication of and consultation on health and safety matters throughout the Company;
- assessing the risks to the safety and health of our employees and others who may be affected by our activities and implementing controls to minimise those risks;
- preventing work-related injuries, ill health, disease and incidents;
- providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment and implementing safe systems of work;
- the safe use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances;
- providing and maintaining a safe working environment with safe access, egress and welfare facilities;
- providing the necessary training to our employees and others, including temporary employees to ensure their competence with respect to health and safety;
- providing suitable and sufficient information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- continually improving the performance of our health and safety management;
- devoting the necessary resources in the form of finance, equipment, personnel and time to ensure the health and safety of our employees and seeking expert help where the necessary skills are not available within the Company;
- an annual review and when necessary the revision of this health and safety policy;
- making this policy available to relevant interested external parties, as appropriate.