All persons who are employed to work, plus their employers must ensure a safe working environment is created and maintained.
This course covers the requirements of current legislation and allows staff to be updated in mandatory courses as quickly as possible.
- Day 1. Health & Fire Safety and Emergency First Aid at Work.
- Day 2. Food Hygiene / Infection control and Moving & Handling
What you will learn
- Update Staff in current legislation and best practice.
- Reinforce prior teaching and the importance of applying it safely.
- Update staff in emergency First Aid at work in accordance with HSE recommendations.
(This is a refresher course you must have received the original mandatory training which needs updating)