Medication training for the Care Sector, what you need know.
To provide the learners with the theoretical knowledge to enable them to understand and apply the legal and local requirements for the safe administration of medication.
· Know the requirements for ordering medication.
· Identify the conditions and legal requirements for the storage of medication.
· Be able to safely administer medication, including controlled drugs, using different types and routes.
· Provide an audit of medication administration in compliance with legal/regulatory requirements.
· To understand the requirements for safe disposal of medication.
Basic course is of six hours duration.
|Event Date||14-03-2018 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||14-03-2018 4:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||08-03-2018|
|Cut off date||13-03-2018 11:00 pm|