Practical training including the theory of safer moving and handling of people.
Using state of the art resources this course is delivered in a group (max 12) and fulfils your legislative obligations. Aimed primarily at the Care Sector it is useful for those new to care or more established professionals.
What you will learn
- Explain Employers’ duties as outlined in the H&S at Work Act.
- Identify potential hazards and the action to reduce risk.
- Demonstrate spinal awareness and Biomechanics
- Safe use of equipment in the workplace
- Moving and Handling Risk Assessment
Any other information
A training handout is provided. You can use this session as part of working towards qualifications or enhancing your skills for self-development within the work role.